It's A Girl Iron-On Decal
Oh baby it's a little lady!
"It's a girl" iron on decals are a special way to announce your baby's gender to your loved ones.
How to customise your order
- Iron-On Colour | Select your colour choice (example: Neon Pink).
- Template Design | Browse the template designs available and select your choice (example: template one).
If you can't find a template or design you love, email us with some images of what you would like at email@example.com.
Sizing has been designed for a 0000 onesie as shown in the images, however if you have another idea or size for your decal please send us a personal request via our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made to order item
Material: Iron-On Everyday
Dimensions: Vary based on template choice but they are designed for 0000 onsie
Please note that due to screen differences actual colours may vary.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
As each item is personalised and made just for you, we do not offer returns or refunds. However, we want you to love your items just as much as we do, so please get in contact with us if you have any issues or concerns with your order.
SHIPPING AND DISPATCH
We only ship within Australia.
Shipping is calculated at checkout and is based on standard shipping rates within Australia. As items are made to order please allow a 3 week turn around. If you need your items urgently or would like to discuss local pick upon special request, please get in contact before placing your order online.
APPLICATION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure you are applying the iron-on material to a clean garment or item.
- Pre-wash the item before application. Many companies treat clothes with chemicals that make the colours look more vibrant on display in stores. These chemicals need to be removed before applying iron-on. Avoid using fabric softener when pre-washing materials.
- Pre-washing the item before the application will also eliminate any shrinking that may occur.
- When using a household iron, use the Cotton/Linen setting (generally the highest temperature setting). Make sure the steam setting is OFF for steam irons.
- Preheat the area of the material in which you will be applying your cut image for 10-15 seconds.
- Position the decal face down, liner side up, onto the preheated material. Apply medium pressure with the iron for 25-30 seconds.
- Flip the material over and apply medium pressure with the iron to the back of the material for an additional 25-30 seconds.
- Peel off warm checking to ensure the decal is completely applied. If it isn't, simply re-apply heat
- Find your surface. If it’s firm, flat, and around waist high, you’re golden. Be sure to avoid flimsy ironing boards.
- Iron with a press cloth, piece of cotton fabric or baking paper over liner side of the material to protect it from the heat of the iron.
- If a portion of the image isn't sticking, replace the liner over the film and re-iron the piece with the iron tip for 10 seconds, moving it back and forth with firm pressure directly over loose edges.
- Using the Cotton/Linen setting of the iron provides the best results for most materials. More delicate materials can be protected by using a press cloth or piece of cotton fabric, such as a dishtowel.
- For steam irons, turn the steam setting OFF when applying Cricut Iron-on.
- Wait 24 hours before washing
- For longest life, wash and dry the item inside-out.
- If there are areas of the Iron-on material which seem to be coming off after being washed, simply re-iron the material in place following the complete application instructions.